- Qualcomm Flight RB5 Reference Drone SDK Overview
Update 2022-07-20: the Qualcomm Flight RB5 vehicle is now supported by the VOXL SDK! It requires RB5 Flight System Image 1.3 or newer.
Information about a Platform Release that includes both an updated system image and the VOXL SDK for is available here
Now, the VOXL2 and RB5 Flight share a similar system image and SDK.
NOTE: the recommended software stack is the VOXL SDK.
|rb5-camera-server||Publishes camera frames and meta data to named pipes|
|rb5-streamer||Video streaming management|
|rb5-qvio-server||Publishes VIO data to named pipe|
|rb5-voa-to-px4||Publishes VOA data to PX4|
|rb5-chirp-server||Publishes depth data from chirp sensors to named pipe|
|rb5-modem||Manages 5G modem connection|
|rb5-utils||Various Qualcomm Flight RB5 Utilities|
|rb5-opencv||32-bit and 64-bit OpenCV libraries|
|rb5-mv||32-bit support libraries to use Qualcomm MV SDK on 64-bit system|
|Qualcomm Flight RB5 SDK (1.1.3)||- barometer driver bug fixes |
- default PX4 parameter fixes
- ability to set custom QGC IP and Port
- rb5-streamer: ability to set bitrate
- rb5-modem: auto-reconnect if cellular connection lost
- rb5-bind: new command line tool for binding Spektrum radio*
|Qualcomm Flight RB5 SDK (1.0.5)||Initial Release|
* rb5-bind (rb5-utils) utility requires M0094 Spektrum Bind Board, included with Qualcomm Flight RB5 as of 2/2/22.
Below captures the image sensor data paths at a high level.
Table of contents
- VOXL SDK for RB5 Upgrade Guide
- RB5 SDK Installation
- RB5 SDK Services
- RB5 PX4
- RB5 Modem
- RB5 Camera Server
- RB5 Chirp Server
- RB5 QVIO Server
- RB5 VOA Server
- RB5 Streamer
- RB5 WiFi
- RB5 Utils