This guide will walk you from taking Sentinel out of the box and up into the air!
For technical details, see the datasheet.
WARNING: Unmanned Aerial Systems (drones) are sophisticated, and can be dangerous. Please use caution when using this or any other drone. Do not fly in close proximity to people and wear proper eye protection. Obey local laws and regulations.
What’s in the Box
- Sentinel Drone
- 10” props
- Two sets of Propellor ring adapters
- 5G Modem or Microhard Modem or Wifi (Optional)
To follow this user guide, you’ll need the following:
- Spektrum Transmitter
- e.g. SPMR6655, SPM8000 or SPMR8000
- Any Spektrum transmitter with DSMX/DSM2 compatibility will likely work
- Buy Here
- Power Supply or Battery with XT60 connector
- Host computer with:
- QGroundControl 3.5.6+
- Ubuntu 18.04+
- USB Type C Cable