Seeker Reference Drone Quickstart
This guide will walk you from taking the Seeker out of the box and up into the air!
For technical details, see the datasheet.
Table of contents
WARNING: Unmanned Aerial Systems (drones) are sophisticated, and can be dangerous. Please use caution when using this or any other drone. Do not fly in close proximity to people and wear proper eye protection. Obey local laws and regulations.
This guide walks you through how to get your Seeker Micro-Development Drone from the Box to the Air!
To follow this user guide, you’ll need the following:
- Spektrum Transmitter
- e.g. SPMR6655, SPM8000 or SPMR8000
- Any Spektrum transmitter with DSMX/DSM2 compatibility will likely work
- Buy Here
- LiOn 3S battery with XT30 connector
- 3S 3000mAh 10C Li-Ion Battery - XT30 - Requires a triangular configuration of (3) 18650 cells (Sony VTC6 cells highly recommended)
- Buy Here
- Host computer with:
- QGroundControl 3.5.6+
- Ubuntu 18.04+
What’s in the Box
Included in the box are:
- Seeker Development Kit with Spektrum Reciever or FrSky
- 6” props