The world's smallest and most capable autopilot
VOXL 2, powered by Qualcomm Flight RB5 technology, elevates the DIU's Blue UAS Framework with advancements in autonomy, artificial intelligence, and 5G. VOXL 2 combines a premium-tier companion computer and flight controller into a single SWAP-optimized PCB to enable smaller, smarter, and safer drones and robots.
- 16g, 70x36mm SWaP-optimized for GPS-denied Navigation, Obstacle Avoidance
- Powered by Qualcomm QRB5165: 8 cores up to 3.091GHz, 8GB LPDDR5
- Abundance of perception capabilities including seven MIPI image sensor inputs which can include up to three stereo image sensor pairs, 8K30, PMD ToF
- Pre-integrated payloads include an EO/IR gimbal, FLIR Lepton and Boson
- Open-source software: Open CV, ROS2, Docker, PX4 integrated flight controller
- Integrated flight controller on DSP with TDK ICM-42688 IMU and ICP-10111 Barometer
- The QRB5165's Qualcomm AI Engine pushes 15 TOPS of AI performance with industry leading power consumption'
- Onboard QRB5165: Hexagon Tensor Accelerator, GPU, DSP, NPU
- Perception models such as object segmentation and depth from mono
- GPU-accelerated TensorFlow Lite
- LTE or 5G Modem for Cellular Carrier-based or private networks
- Microhard and Doodle Labs Helix
- Long-range Wi-Fi Link Add-On